The 6 Unbelievably Simple Reasons Why The Genius of Mang Inasal Is Destined For Success


Official Bisaya Short Films Warning: Food intake of any kind must seriously be self-regulated, unless it's your thing to get super hyped-up about anything that's edible that you don't mind seeing yourself forced to sit on two chairs combined because you can't fit in just one.

1. I'm not exactly sure if the "Unlimited Rice" strategy originally came from them, but I certainly know that using the word "Unlimited" to the no. of servings of rice that customers can gorge in single sitting couldn't be theoretically possible and that is humor. And I approve of humor.

2. They're with Gawad Kalinga. "Like that even means anything", as a million of cynical readers of my blog would say (oh, did I say one million?I meant 5). You know what? It kind of does, if it's Gawad Kalinga. If only for the fact that nobody really lives forever.

3. The Chicken Oil they serve has been proven to make me less sad.

4. Nothing too special with the taste of their "Inasal" (grilled chicken to those who spend their days forcing themselves they didn't have brown skin), but that's saying a lot knowing I live in Cebu and we're a cognoscenti in grilling fowl.

5. The brown, red and yellow colors in the ambiance of the resto. Kind of evil really, as they've probably been proven to make you want to eat more. But Unlimited is impossible. So it's Win-Win...?


6.They use banana leaves as plates, which, at the rate of the Global Warming scheme we're in, could mean we'd have at least a few days more to figure out what the hell is the deal with those douchies owning 15 houses. Somebody should make a law against those who abuse the reason "But I feel unfulfilled without them."

Notes: I wonder if Mang Inasal people are awesome enough to support the Sukang Pinakurat in the current Datu Puti competition case.

Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts