3 Reasons Cebuanos Are Watching Zac Efron's "We Are Your Friends"

Photo Credited to http://i1.mirror.co.uk/



1.  Emily Ratajkowski - Remember the fluttering butterflies inside your stomach when you were watching the main girl in Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines music video dance the way Uma Thurman did in Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction? Those butterflies should come back because the main girl Emily Ratajkowski is a star in We Are Your Friends. She's not my friend, though. Not that I want her JUST to be my friend. (call me)

2. The Psychedelic Animation - If you love art the way Cebuanos love Siomai Sa Tisa, then the paintings turned alive in the movie after Zac Efron took ecstasy will be a delightful, colorful treat.

The movie is about how artists find their way to becoming what they should be: people who use art to translate the WhoGoat energies in their bodies into some tactile product that other people can connect to in order to feel less alone, less lonely, and more alive.


Translating this whole premise is not the most elegant part of the movie, but the animation should very well make up for it.



3. Seeing A Poster That Says "James REED LIVE" - When this poster came out in the movie, the audience giggled and I didn't know why until my friend reminded me that James Reid is a popular young actor from Viva Films Philippines, the movie's producer, which led us to ask:

is this movie about Nadine Lustre and James Reid? Are we Filipinos so popular now, that huge stars like Zac Efron make movies based on us? In that case, Where's My Talent Fee?



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This Bisaya Short Films Review is NOT presented to you by
MOOSHI Healthy Drinks available at Ayala Center Cebu.





Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts