The 3 Latest Ely Buendia and Francis Magalona's In Love And War Music Videos You Need To Watch Before You Die

Yep. The title couldn't be more accurate. Apparently, no one can have enough of Ely Buendia and Francis Magalona's In Love And War stuff, as shown in the increasing number of readers who apparently got accidentally redirected to my blog that I sometimes have forgotten existed. Which doesn't mean every post here isn't something I take very seriously.

Anyway, here are three music videos that pretend to give justice to Ely Buendia and Francis Magalona's work. I don't know if you know this, but I heard these videos are downright amazing, artistic, avant-garde, shiny, sparkly, tasteful, bestest, goodest, and even urine-inducing of all epic videos of all time! Also, I shot and directed them, so you know this isn't obviously biased.

Ely Buendia Sings "Ang Huling El Bimbo" With A Little Girl, A Grandmother, And The Carpenters Who Built Her Cottage


If three videos are way beyond your Youtube Attention span quota, just watch this one. It's the best of the three. Plus, you might also be in this video.


Ely Buendia Performs "Wasak Waltz" Live

This song's my favorite in the In Love And War album. This video features Ely Buendia playing the piano and also Ely's immaculate back. Oh man, why didn't you move to the other side and freakin get a shot of his face, you might say? Well, how often do you see a music video that mostly features Ely Buendia's posterior and still enjoy it?


Ely Buendia Sings Francis Magalona's "Kaleidoscope World"

I'm of two minds with this Francis Magalona song. It's catchy, and relatable in a" There is a farmer in front. And now the sun is setting. I have two coins."-kind of way, but didn't feel like something I could own. It's one of those songs that you like listening to, but not too much to make it like a viral Bieber killer song. But you need to watch this because it's the proof I held the hand of god. Someone's a fan.

Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts