The Most Intelligent Review of Iron Man 3 That Only Lawyers, Published Poets and Philosophers Should Read


Aporia is a new word I learned from normopaths and I just realized that the entire deconstruction (I use that word because I am smart and I went to Law School and have a car and a mortgage responsibility and I buy Otter cases because they are expensive and they speak of my superior classssy taste) and digital artists (who I learned in the movie credits consists of what Jessica Zafra thought as [an entire population of a small country] )of Iron Man 3 also understand the weight of this new word. Here's why:

1. Aporia is when you get so much information, you realize the truth cannot be known. Your mother has her own reality and you are alone in understanding that a tomato is color red; maybe tomatoes are actually color Swans! (Of course you don't get it!) Shane Black's Iron Man 3's point with Ben Kingley's Mandarin character seems to be that evil is a play, a hoax, a Kris Aquino story! Oh maaaan, you know what this means? Those prostitutes you saw on TV that were supposed to be abused and feminist-ly deprived of rights? Those are - all together - ACTORS supported by syndicates out to control you! Street Children in the streets who sleep in the streets who are full of street non-children too? Lame method actors trained by Laurence Olivier and Daniel Day Lewis! Tough world, we live in, and it's sooo reassuring to know that the only truth Iron Man 3 and Holy Motors and Brief Interviews of/with/at Hideous Men compel us to believe is that the mango you're probably eating right now might not actually be there and that wormholes exist and that Picasso could still be alive. (All together now: Weeeirdo aleert!)

Yeah but ( I only put "yeah but" because in real life, I kind of always do a Nicholas Fehn and you know, I have to put it here so my writing looks MOORE authentic; just authentic is not enough and STREEP authentic is just a let down) you don't have to worry: stick to your own partial invented Trivia Night-based truth and everything is gonna be alright....is a line from a song.

2. Iron Man 3 is a Francois Truffaut- and Jean Luc-Godard-inspired fim noir story based on Jean Paul Sarte's imaginings and Sigmund Freud's individuation (Jessica Zafra's line, not mine). Iron Men suits all over the sky? Metaphor for personalities we hide our scowls with! - - Who are we but the demons we make, the masks we hide our polished contrived selves behind, the products of our inclinations and insecurities.....is a line Sting would probably write.

3. There's an obese Iron Man in the movie and that I'm afraid is more symbolic than Iron Patriot is of Aldrich Killian's America.

Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts