Atbang Ta Kaon?

Naa sad silay piso-piso nga tubig, unya bugnaw.

1. Atbang is my new favorite bistro because it's just located across USC Talamban, where I'm an alumni and therefore could get to view Jean Luc Godard's A Band of Outsiders and Celso Ad Castillo's films for free at the university's CAFA Theatre.

2. Atbang is my new favorite bistro because decor paintings are displayed on its walls in this manner:





3. Atbang's my new favorite bistro because their Spicy Dinamita is emptied of seeds and replaced with beef and cheese and is delish; they promised to fix their airconditioner; they have books on display that I intend to read, such as that one about the 1000 Movies You Should Watch Before You Kill Yourself or something. And they feature Film and Media Arts Academy.



Bonus Photo:


Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts