A Letter To Filmmaker Michael Moore

Dear Michael:

I read from Jessica Zafra's blog that you make films because you're a troublemaker, and/or you're a troublemaker because you make films. 

How counterproductive is it to suggest in this letter that you come here to Cordova Philippines and make documentary on the Americans retiring here who marry Filipinas, thus providing more opportunities for the wives' families and making the real estate economy here more bountiful for post-capitalist America? 

I don't know what that last line means, but I have to say that so you know that sometimes I give a damn. #StolenQuotesFromJessicaJones

I wonder how it feels if we make a Bisaya Short Film based on this article from The Guardian on how Basic Income Economic Model, where every person is given money to not be hungry, can thrive in a sub-urban, fisherfolk-heavy agricultural territory like Cordova, Philippines? 

I met Mayor Sitoy and she helps PWDs get better opportunities, and if we apply that Guardian model to the subset that is the Persons With Disability community here in Cordova, you think Cordova's hotels such as Plantation Bay will even get so much richer, that Leonardo will now visit Cordova, Philippines and make a Bisaya Short Film episode here with Martin Scorsese and me?

Just thinking out loud,
Taong Grasa sa Dan of Cordova


Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts