NFT + NFT Meaning + And What It Means for Filipino Artists

START OF SCRIPT











If you're asking which nft to buy, which nft to invest in or which nft marketplace is the best, then this might be the - okay so I have NFTs for sale, I don't know what I'm doing.


I just feel like there's future in art that it can help me earn more money. Not just money though.


Just maybe resources I can barter to buy more time, to buy more what I'm not even sure I need or want. To buy more of what I will feel bad about later because the people around me don't have them yet.



The truth is I want NFTs to be able to buy antidepressants.


I want it to be like a new money or a form of currency that people can exchange things with.


I want it to be able to be a new form of token we can exchange things with to extend our days, feel happy and get.



More pleasure.

I'm just tired. All of it tiring me to the bone and making me not want to sleep because I feel like I want more hours.

I feel. That's what I hope NFTs will fix. To make me lose the feeling of not doing enough.

I feel like — Which NFT to buy Reddit will promote is a question that just can't be


— Bisaya Short Films (@BisayaFilms) November 24, 2021

I'd like to sell people an NFT. But I still don't know what to buy with the money though. I mean, I don't really like to travel.

Traveling takes so much time for such a low level of pleasure. I wish I could buy everyone a condo though with one NFT. I wish I could spend time with Elon Musk for a day with my NFT.

I wish I could meet beeple and then ask him like for an nft who owns the copyright?

I wish I could meet Epictetus just by an NFT.









Or like meet Sartre. And what would David Foster Wallace think about an NFT though? Wouldve made him stay longer I wished.


I wished there was an NFT of James Salter in the form of a like token? And then it's like in Inception, and he was there, with Macy Ho, a girl I wish I could be in heaven with.


And that's the NFT meaning I was hoping, and I wish I was with someone right now instead of writing about an NFT.


I wish I could buy my medications with an NFT. Or at least meet Jesus in person.


END OF SCRIPT.


Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts