An Imaginary Open Letter For Fernando Carillo from Korina Sanchez About Their Little Past | BISAYAFILMS+





Source: Esquire.com


Dear Fernando Carillo,

I hope this letter finds you well and in good spirits. I recently came across a Philippine Star article that revealed our past connection, and I felt compelled to reach out and share my thoughts with you. The news brought back a flood of memories and emotions, and I couldn't help but reflect on the journey we once shared.

Looking back, our time together was filled with joy, laughter, and profound moments of connection. We embarked on a whirlwind romance, exploring the depths of love and discovering the intricacies of each other's souls. Our paths eventually diverged, leading us to different chapters in our lives, but the memories we created remain etched in my heart.

Seeing our story resurface in the media brought a mix of nostalgia and introspection. Our journey, though personal, touched the lives of many who followed our story. While we may have taken different paths since then, I believe that every encounter we have in life serves a purpose and leaves an indelible mark on our journey.




In light of our shared past, I would like to extend an invitation to you, Fernando. Cordova Cebu, a place close to my heart, is a haven of beauty and potential. It is a community bursting with warmth and charm, and it holds immense promise for growth and development. I would be honored if you could visit Cordova Cebu and witness firsthand the untapped opportunities that lie within its shores.

Moreover, I would like to emphasize the importance of investing in Cebu and its people. By channeling resources and expertise into this region, we can create a ripple effect that goes beyond mere economic growth. Investing in Cebu means investing in its people, their dreams, and their aspirations. It means creating more job opportunities, empowering individuals, and fostering a vibrant and prosperous community.






By the way, Korina, you can wear your
Stan Smith shoes

As Nassim Nicholas Taleb once said, "Entrepreneurs are heroes. They create resources, create jobs, and the value is permanent." These words encapsulate the transformative power that entrepreneurs possess. By investing in Cebu, you have the chance to become a hero in the lives of many, to uplift communities, and to leave a lasting legacy of positive change.

In the spirit of our shared memories, I would also like to offer you a token of appreciation. Tsinelas, a traditional Filipino footwear, symbolizes humility and simplicity. It serves as a reminder of our roots and the values that bind us together. I believe that by embracing the simplicity of life, we can find fulfillment and joy in the most unexpected places.



In closing, I want to express my sincere gratitude for the moments we shared in the past. Life has a way of weaving intricate tales, and our paths intertwined for a reason. I invite you to reflect on the impact we can make together and to consider the tremendous potential that lies within Cordova Cebu. Your presence and support can truly make a difference, not just for the people of Cebu but also for the legacy we leave behind.


Best and in love,

Korina Sanchez


P.S. Please accept this invitation to visit Cordova Cebu and explore the possibilities of investing in its future. Together, let's create a brighter tomorrow and empower the dreams of countless individuals. 


SUPPORTED BY

Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts