Rolando Mendoza: Guide to Hostage Takers Who Have Gone To Quirino Grandstand


You wouldn't want to have a chip ingrained on your head that would disrupt your senses when you're going to do something like Rolando Mendoza's hostage taking in Quirino Grandstand. But it's kind of a neat idea, isn't it?

I was about to go out for some lunch appointment when I heard something about this hostage-taking by a PNP colonel on some supposedly Korean tourists in a bus at Quirino Grandstand. The Philippines is a place of metas so it didn't dawn on me to be interesting enough to suspend the rendezvous. I finished reading Jonathan Lethem's You Don't Love Me Yet and waited for my friend then went with him to play Naruto, Fight Night 4 and Call of Duty in PS3 for 2 hours at a mall. Then, we bought Liempo, went to his house, ate with family and realized it's partly confirmed all hostages in the Quirino Grandstand hostage-taking by the virtuous Rolando Mendoza were dead. And that a Filipino, old guy and kids were spared. It's a saddening sorry, we thought.

Then I discussed with Alan the benefits of not buying an iPod touch, straining your ambitious commercial purposes, and controlling of people's feelings before I went to write this Rolando Mendoza: Guide to Hostage Takers Who Have Gone To Quirino Grandstand.

I also listened to something ex-satanic: http://www.jessicarulestheuniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Taning10.mp3

Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts