A Letter To Carey Mulligan Requesting Her To Visit Robinsons Galleria Cebu to Make Bisaya Short Films




Dear Carey Mulligan:

Have you been here at Robinsons Galleria? Because there's an organic locally produced store that's not a multicorporation and it sells Malunggay Ice Cream. Malunggay is a power food, like Kale, but the Cebuanos made them into an ice cream that just tastes so good, it makes me want to watch your movie An Education again.


I wish I could bring you to Robinsons Galleria eat some healthy salad with you at the Robinsons Selections because the salad bar there is the only one in Cebu City that seems to offer Vinaigrette and other healthier sauces that people who are not you and who are not as tasteful and detail-oriented as you, couldn't appreciate.

I look forward to a future when I can watch a movie with you at the Robinsons MovieWorld, especially if it's your movie. Did you know Robinsons is a strong supporter of the more refined film culture in the Philippines? Some Cinemas here don't offer a selection of fine art Filipino movies that are highly guaranteed to become Criterion Selection movies, like your movie An Education, but Robinsons has a record of supporting films of Cinemalaya Festival, which is the Cannes Film Fest of the Philippines.




I look forward to receiving your response on this open letter, so we can schedule a date and I can let you taste Sans Rival, the greatest sweet you might never have tasted if you ignored this invitation to come here in Cebu, Philippines.




After that, I can get you to eat some healthy Pita bread burger at Wasted Chefs, which is the only place in town that gets their herbs for their pizza straight out of their store's garden. Pizza and Shawarma there are Italian and tastes so good, you might reconsider your decision to be vegan. 









Or are you not already vegan? Anyway, my email is bisayawriter(@)gmail(.)com, if you want to hang.




Yours,
Richard Abad
Creator of Bisaya Short Films







Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts