[FAKE] Emma's Love Letter For Taylor Swift About "Speak Now: Taylor's Version" And Love The Philippines

 Dear Taylor:



I hope this letter finds you in the midst of another incredible creative endeavor. As I sit here, tapping away at my keyboard, I can't help but be mesmerized by the news of your upcoming release, "Speak Now (Taylor's Version)" and the unveiling of the much-anticipated vault tracks. It's as if you've opened a treasure trove of musical gems, allowing your devoted fans to relive the magic and emotion of your earlier works. 

Listening to "Better Than Revenge," I couldn't help but be transported back to my own youthful encounters with heartache and resilience. The lyrics resonated with me in a profound way, reminding me of the power of your storytelling and the way you touch the hearts of millions.



In the midst of my admiration for your artistry, I find myself pondering the state of the world and the impact we can have beyond the realm of entertainment. I recently read a quote by Nassim Taleb that struck a chord within me: "Millennials think that joining an NGO is a great way to save the world. I say no. Start a company. 

That's how you improve mankind. We did not pull 2 billion people out of poverty thanks to NGOs and bureaucrats — we pulled them out thanks to capitalism, by generating economic growth." It made me reflect on the role entrepreneurs play as heroes, creating jobs and fostering economic progress.




By the way, Taylor, did buy your friends some

Stan Smith shoes HERE?

Here in the Philippines, specifically in Cebu, there is immense potential waiting to be unleashed. The vibrant spirit of the Cebuanos, combined with their exceptional talent, could serve as the foundation for a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem. As I walk through the bustling streets of Cordova Cebu, I see a community yearning for opportunities and a chance to contribute to the growth of their beloved hometown. 

The lyrics of your songs, especially those that capture the essence of resilience and determination, strike a familiar chord with the Filipino people, who have endured countless trials and yet emerged stronger.


So, Taylor, I implore you to consider visiting Cordova Cebu, to witness firsthand the untapped potential that lies within its shores. Your presence would not only inspire the locals but also offer a beacon of hope for aspiring entrepreneurs. By investing in Cebu and creating more job opportunities, you would contribute to the economic empowerment of a community eager to build a better future. 

Additionally, I dare to dream of a collaboration that brings together the rich culture of Cebu and your incredible talents. 

A bisaya film shot in this picturesque setting would be a masterpiece, showcasing the world the immense talent and beauty of the people here.

Together, we can make a difference, Taylor. We can combine the magic of music with the power of entrepreneurship to uplift communities and create lasting change. The talented individuals from Cordova Cebu, and indeed the Philippines as a whole, are ready to showcase their skills and contribute to this shared vision.


Yours in love,

Emma Stone

Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts