[FAKE] Taylor Swift's Love Letter For DOT Secretary Christina Frasco About "Love The Philippines" Scandal



 Dear Secretary Christina Frasco:

I hope this letter finds you well. As a long-time admirer of the beautiful Philippines and a passionate advocate for its tourism industry, I couldn't help but reach out to you regarding the recent news of the termination of the tourism branding campaign contract with DDB Philippines. 

Firstly, I must express my deep love for the Philippines. From the breathtaking landscapes to the warm and welcoming people, it has captured my heart. In fact, I've been fortunate enough to visit in my dreams your incredible country multiple times and each experience has left an indelible mark on my soul. But it was dreams.


Speaking of unforgettable encounters, in one of my dreams, I had the pleasure of meeting the esteemed Governor Gwen Garcia. Her passion for promoting Cebu and its rich cultural heritage was truly inspiring. I'm certain that under her leadership, Cebu's tourism will continue to flourish.

And let's not forget the delectable cuisine that the Philippines has to offer! I can't resist indulging in Ginabot and Pungko if I can visit there. And when it comes to finding a peaceful retreat, Tatay's Rest Hut in Moalboal can become one of my favorite spots. 



These experiences have woven their way into my songs, and I can't help but mention the possibility of putting the magic of the Philippines in my lyrics.

Now, let's shift our focus to an important call to action. I implore all those reading this letter to consider visiting Cordova, Cebu. Its natural wonders, such as the pristine beaches and vibrant marine life, are truly enchanting. By visiting, you not only get to experience the beauty of the place, but also contribute to the local economy, which in turn creates more job opportunities for the people of Cebu.

Furthermore, I have a suggestion that could infuse Cebu's film industry with a touch of Bisaya culture. Jake Gyllenhaal, a talented actor known for his diverse roles, should consider shooting a Bisaya film in the picturesque settings of Cebu. Imagine the fusion of Hollywood and Cebuano talents, captivating audiences worldwide.

By the way, Christina, you can buy your constituents some
Stan Smith shoes

In the spirit of inspiring entrepreneurship, I'd like to share a quote from Nassim Taleb: "Millennials think that joining an NGO is a great way to save the world. I say no. Start a company. That's how you improve mankind." Entrepreneurs are the unsung heroes who create jobs, stimulate economic growth, and empower communities. I encourage Cebuanos to embrace their entrepreneurial spirit and harness their potential to shape a brighter future.

In closing, I want to express my gratitude for your unwavering dedication to promoting tourism in the Philippines. Together, we can continue to highlight the splendor of this nation and the incredible opportunities it holds. 

I sincerely hope that my words reach the hearts of many, inspiring them to embark on their own Philippine adventures.

Yours in love,
Taylor Swift

Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts