Bisaya Short Films Presents Haim, The Dum Dums, Christian Martinez and Frances Ha

1. Haim's music has an intense electric piercing effect to me that ranks second to my perhaps first three listens to Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova's music in Once.


2. The Dum Dum Girl's straightforward black net top is just as hypnotic as their vocalist's reverberations that lure to get David and us some aural sex. 



3. My first viewing of this Christian Martinez short film got me teary-eyed and had me feel that thing I had from watching Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence's recital in Silver Lining's Playbook. A video that also makes me want to say "Lava" out loud for no reason.

 


4. The hard black charm and white lies luring anyone to passion in the movie Frances Ha kind of wants to make you run barefoot and forgotten just to test whether the word authenticity still rings a bell.






Need to message me? Contact me here: BISAYAFILMS FACEBOOK PAGE

Popular Posts